Tsunami Five Star Series Freshwater Casting Rods
Tsunami Five Star Casting Rod
Premium components and performance are designed into the TSUNAMI FIVE STAR Series of rods produced exclusively by Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products. Light and powerful, these high quality rods are designed to handle inshore saltwater fish on all coasts. Precision tapers are engineered into the unidirectional graphite composite blanks for increased sensitivity, toughness and strength to overcome trophy gamefish. Lighter weight with strength and power means less fatigue while casting all day or fighting big fish.
These 5 star casting rods boast smooth, line protecting Aluminum Oxide rings mounted in stainless steel one foot and two foot frames for lighter weight, wear resistance and improved casting performance. Corrosion proof, cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seats provide the best quality and durability. Grade A Comfort Cork grips assure light weight and comfort in the hand. Boat cast and spin models come with EVA foam grips.
- Ultra high modulus graphite composite construction blank
- Light weight, superior power and sensitivity
- Full length, blank through butt design
- Stainless steel frame Aluminum Oxide ring guides
- Light weight, premium Grade A Comfort Cork grips with durable cork/rubber composite butt cap
- Corrosion proof cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seats
- Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes
- 1 Piece Construction
|TFSC-601MH||6'||Medium Heavy||10-20lb||1 - 3 oz|
|TFSC-661MH||6' 6"||Medium Heavy||10-20lb||1 - 3 oz|
|TFSBC-661MH||6' 6"||Medium Heavy||15-40lb||1 - 4 oz|
|TFSC-701MH||6'||Medium Heavy||10-25lb||1 - 3 oz|